OXFORD ENGLISH SUMMER CAMP - 2019
Malaysia, a country located in South East Asia welcomes many international tourists and students throughout the year. In the summer season, the number of visitors to Kuala Lumpur (KL), the capital city, increases, with many English language students finding this the best time to combine leisure and study. And when it comes to opting for the best English language learning experience in Kuala Lumpur, ACE Language Centre stands out as a leading language center that offers not just quality education and professional services, but an all-round, supportive, welcoming and stimulating learning environment.
Every summer, ACE English Summer Camp warmly welcomes students from different parts of the world such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Korea, Iran, China, Saudi Arabia etc. Our program is offered in June, July and August and it is packed with academic and leisure activities, which give students a holistic learning experience. The rich mix of international students and teachers, create a high quality English language-learning environment that responds to the educational needs and future aspirations of students.
With a range of interactive and stimulating activities, students get to improve their English communication skills in a number of ways over an intensive but enjoyable period. Naturally this helps to boost their confidence and open up pathways for opportunities in higher education and their future career.
COURSE DETAILS - SUMMER CAMP 2019
- Exciting educational activities with emphasis on Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills.
- The classes will be provided five days a week from Monday to Friday.
- Each class will enjoy 3 different instructors.
- Certificate of completion will be given at the end of the program.
- Accommodation can be reached 1 days prior to the beginning of each intake.
- Accommodation will be provided for all Summer Camp students for the duration of their stay.
- All four (4) major language skills will be covered every day in the first four hours. Plus, Extra Learning Activities will also be covered each day.
- A Malaysian sim-card will be given to each student to ease their contact with their families.
- Arrival pick-ups and Drop-off will be provided for each students.
- A T-shirt with ACE Language Centre logo will be given to every student.
- An educational workshop with certificate of completion.
INTAKE DATES FOR SUMMER CAMP 2019
ACE English Language Summer Camp 2019 will be in Jun, July and August. Students are strictly required to register for ACE English Language Summer Camp 15 / 30 days before their desired arrival time to Malaysia.
SUMMER CAMP ACCOMMODATION
All the students will be accommodated in ACE Learning Centre’s provided rooms. Cleaning services and 24 hour security will be provided. Student can use the public transportation, LRT and other ways to reach to ACE Language Centre within 15 minutes. Use of the accommodation will begin 1 day before each intake and will continue until 1 day after the program end date.
ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sharing apartment
- Two (2) students in one apartment
- Single rooms with individual bathroom
- Smoking free rooms
- Weekly cleaning services
- Swimming pool rules will apply
- Gym and facility rules will apply
ACE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This program and quotation is valid for mentioned intakes only.
- You are required to confirm and fulfill all the required details. Details should include a complete flight itinerary and full name of the person joining the tour.
- ACE Language Centre has the right to reject a student’s application for the tour, if the student is suffering from any physical or psychological problems.
- ACE Language Centre reserves the right to charge a student who engages in vandalism.
- ACE Language Centre reserves the right to expel students found guilty of misconduct. The student will then be asked to leave the school premises and his/her accommodation as soon as possible, and all responsibilities will be on the student.
- Terms and conditions remain valid until the date and time agreed upon expires.
- In case of a student being below 18 years of age, he or she is required to carry a consent form from his or her parents or guardians.
- Students must confirm and make the first payment of MYR 1,000.00 at least 15 – 30 days prior to the intake date.
- In case of cancellation, the first payment of MYR 1,000.00, will not be refunded.