Overview - The GMAT Test
The GMAT Exam preparation Centre:
The GMAT™ Exam Has Four Sections:
- Analytical Writing Assessment—measures your ability to think critically and to communicate your ideas
- Integrated Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and evaluate information presented in multiple formats
- Quantitative Reasoning—measures your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills
- Verbal Reasoning—measures your ability to read and understand written material, to evaluate arguments and to correct written material to conform to standard written English
In total, the test takes just under 3 1/2 hours to complete, including two optional breaks.
10 sessions/20 hours 1 to 1 GMAT preparation.
( The number of sessions devoted to English and Maths is up to student)
Registration Fee: RM 100 ( Only applicable for new students)
Tuition Fee: RM 3000
Structure of the GMAT™ Exam
The GMAT Exam has four separately timed sections. You will have the opportunity to take two optional eight-minute breaks during the exam.
TIME LIMIT / NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
ANALYTICAL WRITING ASSESSMENT
Analysis of an Argument
Graphics Interpretation, Table Analysis, Multi-source Reasoning, Two-part Analysis
Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving
Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction
Control Your Test-Taking Experience
When you arrive at your test center, you have the flexibility to choose from three options for your exam’s section order:
- Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
This choice simply gives you more control and flexibility to take the GMAT exam based on your strengths and testing preferences. Read more about selecting your exam’s section order.
The GMAT Exam is Computer Adaptive. What Does That Mean?
The Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections of the GMAT are computer-adaptive, meaning the difficulty of the test tailors itself in real-time to your ability level. This feature allows the exam to assess your potential with a higher degree of precision and deliver scores that business schools trust.
Here’s how it works: The first question you receive in either the Verbal or Quantitative sections will be of medium difficulty. As you answer each question, the computer scores your answer and uses it as well as your responses to any preceding question to select the next question. If you answer the first question correctly, the computer will usually give you a harder question. If you answer the first question incorrectly, your next question will be easier. This process continues until you complete the section, using responses to all previously answered questions, at which point the computer will have an accurate assessment of your ability in that subject.
You will not be able to skip, return to, or change your answers to questions. This is because the computer uses your response to each question to select the next one.
What Students Say
We are attending ACE Education Center for 6 months already and we are very satisfied with level of teachers and education. Great work ACE! See you in the class!
I have been studying Mathematics at ACE Education since then I have improved myself. I am really happy with my teacher.
I am learning Mandarin and English at ACE Education. I have improved my grades in the school. Amazing support